1. Do you have an order minimum? $100 order total (not including delivery fees and serivce charge).
2. What is included with my order? All orders will be dropped off in disposable trays depending on your catering order. Basic package pricing does not include chafers, staffing services, or clean-up. However, wire chafers and staffing can be added to your order for an additional fee (see our add-ons section). Basic disposables will be included with your order (plates, flatware, napkins, and beverage cups). High end disposables are available for an additional fee.
3. Are there any additional fees? Yes, there is a $40 delivery fee for up to 50 miles round trip, $0.75 for each additional mile. Also, a 5% coordination fee will be included in the final invoice. This service fee covers operational costs and coordinating your event.
4. Do you offer staffing services? Yes, staffing can be added to your order for an additional fee of $35 per hour. Our staff will be responsible for set-up and replenishing the food during your event. Please keep in mind that at the end of your event the staff is only required to clean up Nourished equipment.
5. When do you need my final guest count? Final guest count is required no later than 3 days before your delivery date.
6. How can I reserve my event date? A 30% deposit is required to secure the date of your event. We accept payment via credit card or check.
7. When is the final payment due? Final payment is due no later than 24 hrs after your delivery date.
8. How do I add gratuity to my order? You can add gratuity to your order before or after your event. Please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 512-206-0610. The gratuity is shared solely among the service staff that attended your event.
9. Can I order a meal for tomorrow? Orders are accepted until 3:00 PM the previous business day. We will accommodate last minute orders whenever possible, however selection and availability may be limited. Online orders are accepted two business days in advance. Orders with warm breakfast items are due by 12:00 PM on the previous business day.
10. Do you offer full service catering? The prices on this menu are for drop-off orders only, and do not apply to our full service offerings. For full-service catering, rental equipment, staff or event design, please contact our office at 512-206-0610 or visit kurantevents.com/contact-us.